Buy Aqualyx to help patients remove fat in those stubborn areas. This product in an injectable, gel-based solution derived from cholanic acid that has been proven to be able to efficiently break down fat in areas that are notoriously hard to remove. There are parts of the body that make it seem all the exercise in the world won’t remove the fat from them; in that case, make use of Aqualyx.
Who should make use of Aqualyx?
Aqualyx is a product that can be used by anybody aged 18 and above. However, one thing to consider before using this product is that the patient should have great skin elasticity. This is because if the elasticity is poor, the sudden removal of the fat from the area might make the skin sag.
Areas Treated with Aqualyx
- Chin – When fat starts to gather in this area, it may give the impression that the patient has a double-chin. Aqualyx can remove excess fat from this area, restoring definition and contour.
- Upper arms – The underside area of the arm near the armpits are notorious for having hard-to-remove fat. Use Aqualyx on this area to remove that excess fat.
- Waist – Not everybody loves love handles, and they can be annoying especially during bikini season.
- Hips – Sometimes excess fat tends to build up in these areas, causing unwanted flab.
- Inner thighs – Arguably the most difficult to remove unwanted fat from, the inner thigh is one of the areas most commonly targeted by Aqualyx.
- Chest – Gynaecomastia, also known as man boobs, is a common affliction that makes men’s breasts swell and appear larger than expected. Aqualyx can help take care of this.
- Buttocks – Excess volume on this area of the body can be a cause for insecurity for some, and this product can help patients gain their confidence back by removing the unwanted fat.
How Does Aqualyx Work?
Aqualyx is a non-surgical method of shaping the body. It does so by removing excess fat in tricky places, and once the gel-based solution is injected into the area with unwanted fat, it disrupts the surface of the fat cells. Because of this, said cells start to become permeable and weaken, and afterwards by making use of an ultrasound treatment, the fats are then pushed right out of the cells. The far has to go somewhere though, and it is absorbed by the body which will then eventually be excreted. The ingredients of Aqualyx include buffering chemicals, red microalgae sugars, other sugars, sodium chloride, modified compounds of deoxycholic acid, and water for the injection.
Aqualyx is a medical product and therefore must only be administered by a trained professional. Once you have done a proper case history study, discuss with the patient the goals of the treatment, and what might happen as an effect of the treatment. Cleansing the target area is next, and at this point a local numbing agent may be used to ensure patient comfort. Afterwards, Aqualyx solution is injected into the target area, wherein the dosage and number of injections is left to the discretion of the doctor. After injection, ultrasound treatment is done to evenly distribute the solution in the area, which also pushes out the fat.
Treatment can last from 30 minutes to 1 hour, and may require up to 8 treatments in total to get the maximum effect.
How Long Does Aqualyx Last?
The Effects of Aqualyx are known to be permanent because the fat is actually removed from the body totally. However, if wait gain is observed, there may be some diminishing results and further treatment can be done.
This solution is CE marked and has complied with all safety standards to ensure comfort and safety of the patients. However, there are some predispositions that might disqualify a patient from using Aqualyx. These include having an inability to produce fat, having skin diseases or infections, and condition that affect fat processing, being pregnant, or being a breastfeeding mother.
Other Side Effects:
- Skin irritation
It is also possibly to get an allergic reaction from some of the substances in the formulation of Aqualyx, so be sure to do a thorough test and case history.
Any downtime observed will usually be some discomfort around the area, and might feel slightly uneven. These quickly subside after 3-5 days though, and patients should be up and about in no time.
All-in-all, we can say with confidence that Motolese’s first solution is definitely effective. The acids contained in the formulation do their job well in melting the fat inside the target area, and it is a powerful tool in body contouring and shaping.
Order now to avail of tiered-discount pricing and we guarantee that you will save money with us.